Monday 4 June 2012

Cinema Snacks

I've always loved going to the cinema.  A big part of the cinema trip would involve me picking out as much junk food as possible and stuffing myself silly during the movie.  Sometimes my sweets/chocolate/ice-cream would be gone before the movie even started!!

My first trip to the cinema after I joined weight watchers was a bit scary.  I was afraid of not being able to enjoy the movie without all my junk food!!!

So what did I do?  I prepared myself for it!! Curly Wurly into my bag and a little 15g bag of popcorn.  Grab a diet coke. Total of 6 propoints. 

I've gone to the cinema 3 times in the last few weeks and that's my new routine! I don't blow my points, I still have my treat and I'm not coming out of the cinema feeling stuffed! 

Curly Wurlys are the best chocolate fix you can get for only 3 propoints!! Love them.  There's always a stash of them in the cupboard.


4 comments:

  1. The beauty of Weight Watchers is being able to fit in what you enjoy and not feeling deprived. Good for you for figuring out what you like and still having it. By the way, CurlyWurly sounds good for 3 points. Wish we had them here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what I'd do without them!! They are quite big and chewy and you can make them last for ages! I'm moving to Vancouver over the summer, I guess I'll have to find a chocolate alternative when I'm there! Or bring a suitcase of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are killing me!! I was born and lived in England until my teens and I can't remember the last time I had a CurlyWurly. Now you've got me thinking about snowballs too :)
    Don't worry I have no chocolate in the house!
    Thanks for following my blog, now I'm following you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i haven't had a snowball in a long time!! Yummmmmmmm!!

    ReplyDelete