Saturday 9 June 2012

You're not going to get the butt you want by sitting on the one you have!


I heard this quote during the week.  It's so true.  That's why I've exercised like a lunatic all week!!  (Well I had one bad night which I'm also trying to make up for)

I find the more exercise that I do, the more that I want to do!! I feel lighter and fitter and the weight is coming off faster.  My legs are getting harder and my wobbly thighs are almost gone.

This week I also received my first compliments about my weight loss from people.  It was such a boost to my confidence!

I exercise at least 6 times a week and I don't "eat" the activity points.  Weigh in this morning, then I'm hitting the gym afterwards so I can enjoy a rest day on Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. Nice! I just started weight watchers too. I've got the food down but the exercise...well...I'm working on it.

    You're doing awesome though!

    ReplyDelete